Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trev123

Waiting

Guest Trev123

As I'm starting to get into my senior years of life I have found that half of the excitment of wanting something new is in the waiting. When you have finally got what you have been wanting I find that half the excitment is over and you feel half flat. I monitor this forum three or four times a day to see what is going on and the longer the 777 takes the better as I don't want to end up feeling as mentioned above.Trevor:+ :+ :+

Guest sb55mv

so true trevor, so true,remember when you first started doing something . . . . and afterwards you thought, well, is that it, what was all the hype about ?ring any bells !

>as I don't want to end up feeling as mentioned above.>>Trevor:+ :+ :+ Is that why we havent touched our RC1 yet ? *:-* ;)Best RegardsThomas

Yes Remeber when the T7 is released, we'll be, or at least i'll be waiting for the Boeing 757. You can spend you time waiting for that to be released!RegardsJames

>Yes >>Remeber when the T7 is released, we'll be, or at least i'll be>waiting for the Boeing 757. You can spend you time waiting for>that to be released!>>Regards>>JamesI wonder if we're also going to see a RC1 for that one before it's released and what would you do with it if we did, James ? :-hahBest RegardsThomas

I would download it straight away! When it comes to the 757 waiting and patience isn't in my vocabulary!!!I'd wait until the middle of the night to download it if needs be!It's my favourite aircraft! I want it now!!!!RegardsJames

Guest Trev123

>so true trevor, so true,>remember when you first started doing something . . . . >and afterwards you thought, well, is that it, what was all the>hype about ?>ring any bells !Sure dose.Trevor :)

Said as much myself Trevor, very true. I find the key to keeping things exciting is moderation or even temporary breaks.That's the good thing about complex panels/planes - if you like moving from one to another (like me) they all stay reasonably fresh because their complexity and differences challenge you again, after a break, to operate them just right.regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

It was Spock who said in the episode "Amok Time":"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Closet Trekkie, are you Mike? :-lolDaniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.