Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix 1

B777 RELEASE - DAILY UPDATE - 7 - 11 - 2005 : 2359 ZU...

Guest Phoenix 1

PHOENIX SIMULATION SOFTWARE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCEThe pre-release* of ourB777 Professional 2004http://www.avsim.com/pss/BIG.jpgAfter a difficult week of delays and testing we can finally release our latest product to the public. TOO MANY "FLIGHTSIM FIRSTS" TO LIST!_________________________________MULTI 2D PANELS INCLUDINGFOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN A FS PACKAGE !!A FUNCTIONAL WEATHER RADAR INTEGRAL TO NAV DISPLAY!Also2 stage panel lighting Custom designed programmable FMC Full custom autopilot Auto throttles 'cold and dark' flags and 'test' functionsMain panel ZOOM features & pop-upsPanel Setup Utility (from within main panel) Full Manual and Flight Tutorials Air conditioning system Automatic flight (LNAV VNAV) Pressurization system Communications Flight controls system Ice and rain protection Navigation systems including SIDS STARS Power plant GPWS warnings Clock Altimeter Radio Altimeter Air speed indicator Vertical Speed Indicator Sideslip indicator Standby multi function instrumentsVOR Radio Magnetic Indicator Automatic Direction Finder (ADF) Flight Controls position indicator Total Fuel Contents readout______________________________________FULLY FLYABLE 3D VIRTUAL COCKPITUsing over 4000 lines of custom XML Coding, VC is "FULLY CLICKABLE" And for the FIRST TIME EVER is Actually MORE FUNCTIONAL than the 2D panel !_______________________________________________FULLY ANIMATED MODEL INCLUDINGPSS R.E.A.L Effects (realistic effects and lighting)Vapour trails from wings in humid conditionsEngine Intake Vapour in humid conditionsProperly times strobes and beaconsAll flight control surfaces Aileron and elevator droop with no hydraulic powerlanding gear sectional flaps flap actuators leading edge slats kruger flaps Spoilers (Air and Ground) all flying tailplane trim passenger doors cargo doors apu inlet doorRAT (Ram Air Turbine) thrust reversers spinning 3d fans flexing wings hanging bogies ground based bogies (remain flat during rotation until off ground) nosewheel steering maingear steering spinning wheels gear compression +PLUS+ A few items we haven't mentioned but they are there to find !____________________________________Boeing 777-200LR Professional for FS2004Base Package FS2004( Contains Aircraft model in ROLLOUT Colours, Fully Featured Panel, Sound Set and More ) FOR FS2004 Only!!MINIMUM SYSTEM SPECSPentium 4 1.4Ghz PC 256 Mb RamMicrosoft Windows 2000/XP (will not work under windows 98/Me)Microsoft

Guest LAX5x5

Excellent. Thanks PSS.-Ely

You guys were working on a 777?Kidding kidding.... Excellent stuff PSS. Look forward to seeing her how she was intended to be seen!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Hello,I'm still showing RC1....Then get an error when I try to download.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest snate

Hi,Just wandering if I should be able to access my files yet to download or are you guys still uploading the finished product. Just Apache errors atm. Cheers,Nate.

Guest oliver mcrae

Can't wait. Thanks for all your hard work guys.Oliver

Guys,Patience, they said they were uploading...PaulThanks a ton PSS. Can't wait. In fact I am 1 hour outside of KPAE from KEWR in a certain 767 to pick her up...As I said in another posthe he he giggle giggle, I feel like a little kid.Thanks again for all the hard work,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest RC4050

>Hello,>>I'm still showing RC1....Then get an error when I try to>download.>>>Was wondering the same thing-Rich Henry

Guest Phoenix 1

Just relax please folks .. If it's not working for you right now then come back in 30 minutes.. PLEASE DO NOT KEEP REFRESHING THE PAGEThis will only delay your files further !

Guest 777workingtogether

You're not downloading the RC1 anymore. You're downloading a dead link. The actual full release 777 will display there when it's done uploading. Go take a cold shower to kill time.-Jon

Hello,All they said is it was released, how am I suppose to know they are still uploading the files?.Just so you know god should be God!!!

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

>Just relax please folks .. >>If it's not working for you right now then come back in 30>minutes.. >>PLEASE DO NOT KEEP REFRESHING THE PAGE>This will only delay your files further !>:( i'll be in bed by then, geuss i'll have to get it in the morning. well done, i'll be able to finish the flights i stated in rc1 with the completed plane :)

Do you have a certain Birthday Girl ready for me Andre ;) ;) wink winkI just checked, the files are showing uploaded but getting Apache errors. will check back in an hour or so...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.