Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix 1

B777 RELEASE - DAILY UPDATE - 7 - 11 - 2005 : 2359 ZU...

Guest BryUK

Just a thought but wouldn't it be a better idea to upload the file and -then- say the pre-release is ready? The same kinda happened with the release candidate. Announcing the files before they are uploaded or ready to download is naturally going to lead to posts of why people can't download it, people refreshing the page, clicking the link etc. Bryan

Guest flynman3

>Just a thought but wouldn't it be a better idea to upload the>file and -then- say the pre-release is ready? >The same kinda happened with the release candidate. Announcing>the files before they are uploaded or ready to download is>naturally going to lead to posts of why people can't download>it, people refreshing the page, clicking the link etc. >>BryanExactly............Great Point Bryan.

woohoo nice online download install system!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest iainm

Thats it working now!Just downloaded the installer, unfortunatly I'm not at home so need to wait until tomorrow to install it!Looking forward to flying, and I didn't moan once this week on the forum! Honest! Except all my airbuses still say "unhundred" instead of "one-hundred". But that's not important right now!Iain

Hi Guys !!!I downloaded the plane.. Installed and did a couple of circuits. :D Frame rate is very much improved from the release candidate..Now it is like all other plane of this level. Sounds are pretty good. The plane behave in a very nice way. Systems seems to work.. Piloting it manually is nice has it feels like an heavy plane and not like a feather...The only thing is that once the plane need to descend using V/S mode it is not smooth but initially pitch down the nose then the plane start to lift the nose up again. Anyway It No complains about the plane that for sure will be one master piece. I dont write a lot in the forum, I just write when i feel to do my compliments ;)Alfredo

Guest DVA2082

Why di I have to be at work.. Oh man.. :)Chris

HiIs this the actual **GOld version** that will be avail to those who have not pre paid in a few days with all the problems or whatever people were complaining about fixed?

Thanks for B777. Are liveries available at this time ? I cannot see them in "My Files". I can download 777PreRelease.pdf only. Is it OK ?

I've got the same. Got the aircraft and just done a circuit of EGKK to check basic's are OK - looks very good.Liveries don't appear to be there yet. I guess getting the flyable bit was key. The outside paintjobs will follow shortly. I take the view that I can't see what's outside from the cockpit anyway.:-jumpy Richard

>FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN A FS PACKAGE !!>A FUNCTIONAL WEATHER RADAR INTEGRAL TO NAV DISPLAY!Sorry, not true: Majestic's dash had one before ;-)Though I'm happy with the release and downloaded the product, I'm pretty sure that there'll be some kind of service pack sooner or later...Anyway, congratulations, I have almost all of PSS' add-ons for FS2004. Keep the good work, guys!Andreas

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.