Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynman3

777 Load Edit And Paid Liverys

Guest flynman3

When will these be ready for release.Randy

Man, you just got the installer. Give them ten minutes to take a breath...Thanks PSS I am downloading the NavData for the -200 LR right now, two more installs to go :)-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest morr8

when can we expect the liverys to be uploaded?

Guest VetJet

I would think they were in the original set up file. Let us know when you can the location of the load edit. So far, very impressed!! Worth the wait. ThanksWhadzen

Guest NormanB

Liveries are seperate and will be available in the next few hours, certainly giving pleanty of time for everybody to get them before general release.

Guest VetJet

Sorry to be a pest. How about the Load edit?Whadzen

Guest Pilot53

Man you guys are awsome, working around the clock like this, I've never seen such support.

Does anyone know the zfw for the 200LR is that's already in the cfg file? I can live with this till the load editor.

John K

Guest NormanB

You can request the ZFW in the FMC.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.