Sign in to follow this  
hontzt

Lights do not work

All is well so far, except the lights (beacon, nav, landing, taxi, and strobes) do not work is there a missing effects file or am I missing something. APU is running electrical appears good. Otherwise nice aircraft. I gotta get it in the air still.v/rToddhttp://www.reality-xp.com/community/nr/rsc/rxp-pilot.jpg

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

Hi,same here. All exterior lights don't work, neither with battery, external, apu or power from both engines. Also the "l"-key does not the trick.Cockpit lighting seems also not correct:- Floodlights work only for main panel and always triggers panel lighting for the main panel as well (regardless of switch position on overhead)- No flood lights in VC at allBut the CDU works perfect now best regards :-)jan schreiber

Guest abaragones

Hi, as mentioned before (for RC1) if you have a saved flight with the battery and/or avionics off, it will cause this. I had the same problem with RC1 and with the release version, but turning or batt in my default cesna flight fixed this issue. Let me know if this helps

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.