Sign in to follow this  
Guest dearste

AP Problem...

Guest dearste

Hi,i've just install 777-200lr, but my AP don't work!Is it a bug?Please Help!Thanks.

Guest 747 FO

Hi I have the same problem. Mine is 777-300ER.When I engage autopilot, the plane behaves crazy and then crashes to the ground. Also, when I press the TO/GA button, the thrust does not go up to the full and I could still intervene with the joystick throttle. It seems like no auto throttle at all. Best RegardsDavid

Guest firehawk44

I just finished flying from KLAX-KSFO and the AP worked great. You may have to try reinstalling.Jim

Guest dearste

Thanks,the same problem with 777-300...try to reinstall!

Guest dearste

I'VE JUST REISTALL, BUT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!THE AP AND AT DON'T WORK...

Guest firehawk44

For the AT to work I hit FLCH first. No more suggestions for the AP. I'm assuming you loaded the aircraft already running and not cold and dark? Jim

Guest 747 FO

That's very pessimistic news as I am downloading again at the moment. Is this something system-specific then? Some says it's fantastic whereas others don't. I want to cheer together. I will report back when I finish the download. Best RegardsDavid

Guest 747 FO

I even started with a default cessna with an engine off and avoinics refreshed, then loaded a cold and dark cockpit. but no avail. Best RegardsDavid

Guest Thelatte

I have a same problem..So I checked a FSUIPC..FSUIPC was not registered....So I reinstall only FSUIPC registered..

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.