Sign in to follow this  
Guest quiet1

On my System

Guest quiet1

WEll jsut took my 1st fligth KDTW-KORD On my system I have found absolutely no problems , this plane is beautiful and all the hard work PSS has done and all the fixes PSS has made has sure paid off in a major way. Nice Job Guys!! I am pretty sure the only bug I found was missing half the tail exhaust texture on the boeing livery and that could be just my computer. Everything else , every switch , button , lever works perfect and I can't wait to get more in depth with this aircraft. I did a full IFR flight to ORD and it performed a perfect Cat III landing no problems at all and I had about a 15 mile an hour crosswind.

Guest bigun

Yup, same here. Beautiful work guys! Thank you very much.Now, when the tutorial comes out I'll get around this beast a little better.

Guest AAL516

Taking this bad boy to EGLL from KBOS as we speak. Everything (minus the TCAS online) has preformed surpurbly. The preformance on my computer is just awesome as well. Im averaging about 15-20+ FPS during cruise and about 15 on the ground and im on a laptop. (p4 3.06 1gig ram 128bm ati 9000 mobility) also running squawkbox, ASV and a few other programs. Much easier on the system than the RC1. I'm also using the No VC mode.Oh, I also like how the CDU ETA time was fixed. That comes in handy :-beerchug

Guest quiet1

Yes I will say that they definetly killed the FPS problems. And its actually an easy to learn aircraft , if you have flown the LDS 767 , or the PMDG 737, 747 you will have no problem adapting to this bird in no time. As again nice job

What is everyone using as Zero Fuel Weight? I have no Load Edit nd am wondering how to figure this slightly important number. 300ER. Although I have all 3 models so any of them will do.ThanksAndrew

Guest AAL516

Just use the request button on the CDU

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.