Sign in to follow this  
Guest cracker123

POLL: Best Plane of the year

I want to say this is the best plane of the year, first because of all the features (very few features were left out) , and the most important reason being the customer requests taken during the production of the plane, and last but not least the best customer service out there. I personally saw the following options implemented upon customer requests sure I missed a whole bunch of others.Realistic flap times Fixed the model (Nose, Wings ...)Fixed the Speed Brake deploying in airFuse Box night textures Fuel dump contrailsWhat do you guys think, -Ven

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I want to say this is the best plane of the year, first>because of all the features (very few features were left out)>, and the most important reason being the customer requests>taken during the production of the plane, and last but not>least the best customer service out there. >>I personally saw the following options implemented upon>customer requests sure I missed a whole bunch of others.>>Realistic flap times >Fixed the model (Nose, Wings ...)>Fixed the Speed Brake deploying in air>Fuse Box night textures >Fuel dump contrails>>What do you guys think, >>-Ven>Most certainly is on par with the other offerings; all of them are awesome in their own unique way. I dont think any of them are better or worse than the others.

Sign in to follow this