Sign in to follow this  
Guest cactus

Things that AREN'T modelled

Guest cactus

Just curious as to why PSS does not ever model the fire bottles? Not trying to pick on them just noticed that they aren't ever modelled.

Guest adameke777

>Just curious as to why PSS does not ever model the fire>bottles? Not trying to pick on them just noticed that they>aren't ever modelled.It is expected that the pilots will be skilled enough not to cause a fire onboard ;-)

Guest MD11_FLYER

I would of loved to have a functional CCDU

Guest aarskringspier

So now that its released we start whining about what they didnt put in the simulation!?

Guest iflyby

>So now that its released we start whining about what they>didnt put in the simulation!?Welcome to the jet age.

Guest cactus

>So now that its released we start whining about what they>didnt put in the simulation!?Randy, btw I am not whining. I was CURIOUS. BIG difference. I own the other planes PSS has and just notcied that it wasn't modelled on them either. Read my other posts. Did you see me whining about them releasing it? Lets have some constructive posts please. thank you.

Guest ridejumpfly

I would imagine that since they don't model failures that there would be no reason to waste space with a test/operational mode for something that will not be seen.RidejumpflyPS the subject of the post makes it sound like whining

Guest MD11_FLYER

I have always wanted modelled fire handles and I think Ive only used them once. My big thing is correct panel lighting which is what I got with the 777 :D

Guest cactus

>I would imagine that since they don't model failures that>there would be no reason to waste space with a>test/operational mode for something that will not be seen.>>Ridejumpfly>>PS the subject of the post makes it sound like whiningSorry if it sounds like that. I am 34 years old. I don't whine but I sure can bi**h! just kidding. The word "seems" is like assuming. We all know what asuming leads to.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.