Sign in to follow this  

Fsnav and squawkbox problem??

hianybody know why my flightplan export would fail when i try to export a flightplan into sqauwkbox.i'm trying to fly online using fsnav and SB,but when i try to make a flightplan in FSNAV,say egkk to eddm.if i export it into SB it fails.very frustrating .cant find any help in the manuals of either product.far as i know the route i use jumping from vor to vor is ok.not sure how you get to the airport from the final vor,do you click on the airport and add to flightplan to finish off your route???bit confused to say the least... thx steve

I use FSNav and it sounds like you are not entering the start and stop airports into your flight plan. Just like you dragged the vors for waypoints into the fp, expand the airport of interest and drag the specific runway from the airport to the fp.I am also trying to come on-line with sb/rw...quite a learning curve. If you have successfully done this, I have a couple of questions for you.Robert TiffanyALT287>hi >anybody know why my flightplan export would fail when i try >to export a flightplan into sqauwkbox.i'm trying to fly >online using fsnav and SB,but when i try to make a >flightplan in FSNAV,say egkk to eddm.if i export it into SB >it fails.very frustrating .cant find any help in the manuals >of either product.far as i know the route i use jumping from >vor to vor is ok.not sure how you get to the airport from >the final vor,do you click on the airport and add to >flightplan to finish off your route???bit confused to say >the least... >> thx > steve

thx guysi think it was the ..putting the departing and arriving airport into the flightplan,that causes the problem.not very well explained anywhere.if you need any help with online flying ,ill be glad too help...but not expert.spoke to NVAS controller in private last night and they are in the process of putting together a program to explain how you fly online and what commands you need..... best wishes steve any help any time

Robert, I finally got online with SB/RW, and will be happy to relate my experiences to you if you wish. Do you have ICQ?Dave Hinson dhinson458@mchsi.com