Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

I'm Impressed, But

Guest gdafc1

As I have already said, if you took the time to read other peoples responses instead of having your arrogant head firmly shoved up your ****, I do not need to do your superfix. My Radio panel works without it.Please tell me why Michael should have to? Garry

:)Yet, I am the insulting one here ?:)This seems really tough for you, so again, to quote Mike:"The COM radio's work if I load the default Cessna and then load the PSS 777. The problem is, I don't want to have to load the default Cessna everytime I want to fly this aircraft."Is it really so difficult for you, Garry ?

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest OneTinSoldier

Mike,I will not talk down to you or try to insinuate that something might be over your head. I will simply point out that it is pretty widely known that if you want to use a complex addon aircraft in FS2004 that you first need to load a default aircraft, such as the Cessna 172 without any addons installed into it. Complex aircrafts work outside of the normal Flight Simulator framework to work around FS's limitations. I have encountered problems myself when trying to load a complex addon aircraft after just previously been in another complex aircraft. The cure is to just load up the C172 prior to switching between complex aircrafts. Works every time and, again, this is widely known. Just ask any or all complex aircraft developers.What aircraft are you loading prior to using the PSS 777?I could be wrong about this and perhaps there is some way for PSS to cure your problem. But I just wanted to point out what is indeed a widely known issue with aircrafts that work outside the normal FS framework. Personally, my sim always starts up with the default C172 and I've never changed it due to this known issue. If I want to switch to another complex aircraft, I never do it without first switching to the C172 to ensure I will be flying problem free.Regards,Jimmy Richards

Guest bommel

gentlemen,it looks, that allways the same people have allways problems, the same questions, same calls, same brazen menacies. With the Pre Delivery and now, of course, with the final product as well. Maybe there is somethings wrong with that customers or there computers? And not with the T7, because 99% for all other it works fine.......regards from GermanyPeter

Hi Jimmy,I have a saved PSS777 flight that I load.Steps taken1. Load Cessna, Masters, Avionics, and Mags On2. Load PSS7773. Move the clock to a position on the main panel where I want it.4. Save the flight5. Load the saved PSS777 flightI get the same problem,the radio's don't work, and when the radio's don't work the auto NAV don't work as well.In regards to complex aircraft inside FS2004. I also own LDS 767-300 and PMDG's 737/747 aircraft and do not have any radio problems.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

This post is really just trying to help Mike, really, OK ?You must switch on the avionics, both master switches, and set the magnetos to both in the Cessna, before loading the T7. Please try it.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest OneTinSoldier

>Hi Jimmy,>>I have a saved PSS777 flight that I load.>>Steps taken>1. Load Cessna>2. Load PSS777>3. Move the clock to a position on the main panel where I want>it.>4. Save the flight>5. Load the saved PSS777 flight>>I get the same problem,the radio's don't work, and when the>radio's don't work the auto NAV don't work as well.>>In regards to complex aircraft inside FS2004. I also own LDS>767-300 and PMDG's 737/747 aircraft and do not have any radio>problems.Hi Mike,Ok, I guess I didn't fully know what the exact problem you were having is. I see now that you are saving a PSS 777 situation and trying to use the saved situation is a problem. As long as you're not trying to load the saved flight/situation right after having been a complex aircraft, I would have to concur that this is a problem that only PSS can explain or fix.Cheers,Jimmy Richards

I guess the only thing is, if he's never actually switched on the masters, avionics, and mags, BEFORE switching to the T7 and saving the flight, then this will all carry over into the new saved flight, and the results would be the same. The 3 things I mentioned are REQUIRED, save maybe being able to get away wothout switching the mags.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest BAW1085

>Alright look...>>If you want to fly the T7, then it's default Cessna, Magnetos>- Both, Master Switches - On, Avionics - On. >>If this is too much trouble for you, or too complicated for>you to wrap your head around, I suggest requesting a refund,>as this is the ONLY way it will work properly.Uh sorry pal but mine works fine without all that !David Miles

Nice edit mike.You're a real class act. Too bad you'd already been quoted before you were able to sneak that one in eh ?:)

Regards,

Brian Doney

Have you manually shut down the Cessna as your Cold and Dark flight, or use some other start-up other than the default ? ?

Regards,

Brian Doney

Hi Brian,Is everthing problem for you?. I added it after I posted, since it was missing and someone may end up giving me the turn on the masters, avionics, and mags again.Explain to me what editing a post have to do with being a class act?.Do you have a "Everyone is ganging up on me complex"? and need to make statements like that?.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest QFA001

Ignore him. Mr Donkey shows up at every single release and try to stir up the forum. Altough I'm surprised by this pre-release by PSS I'm sure they'll fix it. A second tought it's seems like they are concerned about the feelthere release so they wanted to get it out asap.ql

OK, so which is it now Mike, because now you are contradicting yourself big time.You said earlier everything worked fine so long as you loaded the default Cessna. Now that's suddenly changed ?BTW, it's just considered bad form to edit a post after it's been replied to, usually people prefer to have a new post added. Some people, not neccessarily you, try to do this in order to make it look as though certain content was there all along, having a sometimes negative effect on the responses below.Maybe this wasn't your intent, but it is a common thing on internet boards, especially when posters disagree, etc. But, whatever man... :)

Regards,

Brian Doney

Hi Brian,My last post to you, I said it works fine if I start from the default aircraft and then load the T7. If I start from my saved T7 after saving that flight following the default cessna start up ("with the masters, avionics, and mags on") then load the T7 the radio's don't work.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.