Sign in to follow this  
Guest jhodgkiss

After ruuder input no other aircraft surface act

Guest jhodgkiss

It's happing a strange thing airborn any rudder input makes any other command stop acting. I'm using CH Quadrant, CH FLIGHT SIM YOKE and CH Rudder pedal. All other aircrafts works perfect. FSUIPC 3.50 this thing happened when install Golden Version the first version works perfect. I still note that TCAS RA isn't working proper, Right ADF is untunned. Long Range and Emergency modes on VNAV is unselectful, the most amazing function on a triple 7 that is automatic thrust assymetry correction in the case of lost of an engine on take off roll the aircraft correct the aircraft to continue on a smooth flight. And as said before no Fire Protection System just pic's from the fire arms. And no updated FMC SID and STARS. That is the main issues that I found.

Guest jhodgkiss

No reply from support at e-mail or forum. Is it the actual customer service of PSS?

Guest bigun

Hello ????,(Need to sign your posts, forum rule.)The PSS guys have been at it 24/7 for a couple of weeks now. Maybe they are actually taking a break. They will respond. Be patient.

Guest NormanB

>It's happing a strange thing airborn any rudder input makes>any other command stop acting. I'm using CH Quadrant, CH>FLIGHT SIM YOKE and CH Rudder pedal. Not heard of this before. I dont use the quadrant but do have yoke and pedals from CHh which are not causing me issues.>All other aircrafts works>perfect. FSUIPC 3.50 this thing happened when install Golden>Version the first version works perfect. I still note that>TCAS RA isn't working proper, In what way? Detail helps us make things better.>Right ADF is untunned. >Long Range and Emergency modes on VNAV is unselectful,LRC and EMER not modelled.>automatic thrust assymetry correction Not modelled on this>And as said before no Fire Protection System>just pic's from the fire arms. The 777 doesn't feature failures so no fire handles needed.>And no updated FMC SID and>STARS. What airac do you have? The first people to download had an older airac. Current downloads include 0510.

Guest jhodgkiss

The details airborn any rudder input simply blockage any other surface act you can give aileron trim other things and nothing it continue with the final version. That is the problem you act with rudder input other commands on surface doesn't act. My FSUIPC is 3.50. And you go to flight controls page of EICAS you check the proper action by the surface on the screen but the airplane doesn't react just rudder and thurst inputs.The Navdata is 0510 and the Brazilian Sid and Stars are from 2003 yet. "Navigation systems including SIDS STARS"And why is untunned the Right ADF? "Automatic Direction Finder (ADF)"Why we can't select the LRC and Emer mode on CDU? You say "Custom designed programmable FMC " "Automatic flight (LNAV VNAV)"Why do you put the pic1s from bottles and Thurst Assimetry correction and don't model them? Triple 7 AFM "If the autothrottle is used during a manual landing, thrust is automaticallyreduced to IDLE at 25 feet RA if the pitch mode is VNAV SPD, VNAV PTH, V/S, FPA,or G/S. The autothrottle does not automatically retard if the pitch mode isTO/GA or FLCH." "The autothrottle can be manually overridden at any time. It can bedisconnected by pushing either thrust lever autothrottle disconnect switch." About the Thurst Assimetry I checked AFM that this capability is decribe on flight controls system and at PSS web site says "Flight controls system" than why does it not avalable?Looking forward for a proper system that was told that is avaliable working, working!James Hodgkiss

Guest vilius1

James,Norman already told you that some systems are not modelled.But as you may have noticed, many systems are!BTW, have you ever heard of space cadets?I think there was an article by Andrew Herd :-)Cheers,Vilius

Guest jhodgkiss

No I did not read or seeing this article. I'm a pilot in real life, but I fly a small jet than a triple 7 :)He told that it's not modelled but on PSS website from page say that it's there as I copied in my last reply. As you saw in my last reply the website says about flight control system thurst assym is on AFM on flight controls, ADF but the right one doesn't work, than you can conclude that some advertised itens is not on the aircraft your property work. If you go to the details of the question you can see that Hidraulics system and pneumatic system as correlated with fire protection and on description of the power plan and APU do you have the related fire protection itens. As you probably know when you pull the fire handle you disconect generator of the correlated engine (eletrical), bleed air from the correlated engine (Pneumatic, Air-conditioning, Anti-Ice and Presurization), you stop the fuel flow to the correlated engine (fuel system) and hidraulic from the correlated engine is stopped too. After pulling you have the option to discart the fire estinguish bottle and for the engines you can use both bottles for you single engine, dispite APU that there is only one bottle with no link to the engines bottles and vice-versa.But the thing that make me real crazy is when you use pedals you can't control the aircraft anymore. And other thing do you can climb MTOW with single engine I couldn't make a stable flight when I simulated single engine just after V1. The aircraft was unable to fly, I think the real airplane has capability to continue a take off mtow single engine.Kind Regards,James

Guest jhodgkiss

What would I make to have my money back due to I don't have any answer or solution of the problem that working with rudder, throttle and yoke. I sen't message by this forum by support e-mail and no answer. I'm tired of this inresponsability with customers. How can I have my money back?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.