Sign in to follow this  
Guest gat12

Few things

Guest gat12

Doesnt look bad, but still no load editor, and still no way of getting the CG %. Also I cant get it to go into N1, I right click on the AT but it doesnt work. And I take it that the wing and runway turn off lights actually dont work?Brian

Guest gat12

Ohhhh hey only been posted for very close to 12 hours now....Thanks for the response

Guest Pro-Sim

Hi Brian,Did you left click the 'A/T armed' to turn the switch on, before right clicking to activate N1 ?David.

OMG, 12 hours without a response while they were in the middle of releasing a product, that is just unacceptable. LOL!!! Why don't you post a sarcastic comment to get their attention, maybe that would help...Patience is a very admired quality... Just an fyi-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest gat12

David, yes i did, did the default cessna thing and anything else. still no love.Paul....seeing how they can answer other post I dont see why they want to answer some and not others. And I didnt post till after it was released for several hours! And after being a paramedic for 25 years and dealing with the scum of the earth I have more patience than u may even think. Just fyi buckoBrian

Guest jbastos123

Well, i posted a question more than 48 hours ago, then asked again 4 hours ago and i still didn't get an answer.Jorge

Either you are calling injured people the scum of the earth or you were a paramedic in a bad area I take it ;) Kudos for that, tough job you did helping people, very commendable. No sarcasm there, being serious, I have a real respect for anything mediccally related after what I went through...I understand it can be frustrating when they don't answer every post, I am just messing around with people today because some people are getting so frustrated over an add-on for FS and frankly, this is the most amusement I have had since my surgery. Too many pain killers and too many weeks locked up in the house :) I am happy I can even sit in front of the computer at all right now ( a few weeks ago I couldn't) so you can see how none of this would bother me right now...I am just trying to help us all keep this in perspective of the grand scheme of things. I am probably raising peoples blood pressure more than lowering it though so I will stop...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.