Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

How to download the liveries?

Hi,I have downloaded and installed via the Base installer but the KLM livery wasn't installed.Is the KLM livery installed via the Base installer or as a separate download? If the latter please update my link:http://www.scandinavian-va.net/upload/pss.gif

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I have the same problem, can't download the klm 200LR livery.are the textures goeing to be released later, or is there something wrong?William

Guest DaveI

I cannot see how to download my liveries eitherAm I missing something too ?

Guest Oleg1979

the same problem!!!!

Guest wigerup

Same problem for me!!!!

Guest rgreenpc

>I have the same problem, can't download the klm 200LR>livery.>>are the textures goeing to be released later, or is there>something wrong?>>WilliamThey haven't been released yet, but you will be notified when they are.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.