Sign in to follow this  
Guest Midnight LS1

RTO & Brake temps

Guest Midnight LS1

Does anyone notice with all the fuel tanks full, V1 set to 150+, RTO selected on the Autobrake, the wheel/brake temp page displaying on the MFD; you roll to V1 then slam the throttle shut which causes the RTO to go in effect causing the brakes to heat up but it doesn't go in the red zone until you perform at least 3 RTO's to get it into the red zone.During the certification of the 777, it had to do a rejected takeoff with only max braking, no thrust reverse. The brakes were glowing real red hot causing the tire fuse plugs to deflate the tires as designed.I was excepting the brakes to go in the red zone just after one RTO.

Guest MightyMatt76

glad you enjoy the product! do ever fly with it? if you want the real thing, i suggest paying 200 million and testing the brake issue on your local streets.... come on, you seriously test this? my god, what is this hobbying coming to? no offence mate, i am just flabbergasted at what people expect these days out of a sim add-on. can you lock the cabin door? did you actually test to see if it opens? hahaha, just kidding mate, now stop those rejected take offs and get airborne and make some nice screenshots to post in the screenshot forum!

Guest Midnight LS1

Haha! I'm an A & P tech for real.Care to tell me how to program curved lines in the NAV display thru the FMC? Like as shown on page 34 of the panel manual.I tried the same thing shown on page 34 and got this:10D waypoint accepted7000 waypoint "Not in database"GLF waypoint acceptedWOL waypoint acceptedRAZZI waypoint "Not in database"How do I do this really?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.