Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jondan

LIVERIES RELEASE DATE

Guest Jondan

Hi guys ,Any update on when the liveries are going to be released would be much aprecciated .Really starting to get anoyed and thats me that I have bought them during prerelease imagine the people that still gonna have to wait for 24 hours after they release for us pre order customers.Regards Jonathan

Guest morr8

Yeah its starting to get annoying. I was under the impression that we were going to get them at release. Why pay for the liveries separately and even preorder? And if you were worried about the servers being jammed why dined you release them a few days before hand?Patrick Morrison

Guest aarskringspier

Please respect the pre-payers and release our liveries?

Guest morr8

Apologies all round, but singing my name wont get me any closer to my PAID liveriesPatrick Morrison

Guest Jondan

Why They keep sending those comments such as "please respect forum guidelines and sign with your name" instead of : Our deepest apologies to all our Loyal Pre-release customers who spent a huge amount of money (the product is woth it ) for not being able to provide an excellent customer support and also not being able to provide the product on the timelines specified when bought.I didnt mind much not getting the real thing till last night (almost 8 days overdue ) was ok for me to get the version full with bugs so I could get familiar with the aircraft I am going to use for quite a long time now (till md11 pmdg is released ) but the liveries is really annoying , do they have to design them again ???And the worst for me is the fact that after spending huge amounts of money on pss(own all products but the vulcan)pss has not even send me an email explaning the situation and updating on status, some people cannot or doesnt like to be checking forums the whole day round .PLEASE UPDATE ASAP AND STOP MISLEADING US LOYAL CUSTOMERS PD Also it will be nice to see some compensation for the awfull way they conducted the pre-release and the amount of time we stayed without the plane and LIVERIES after paying for them.Jonathan Rivera

Aw please stop annoning them! They have said it before (I think...) That it will be released when it is released for those who didn't pre-order..Best regards Karl Mathias Moberg

Guest Jondan

Well I did pay before the people who didnt pre order with the promise that I will get them before release date.Jonathan Rivera

Guest edwardpat2004

Agree with you all. We are at the mercy of PSS. They surely would say: "We will post them when they are ready". Same stuff !.Not very happy with them !

Guest NormanB

Guys,Im not looking sympathy here so lets not go down that road. What I will say is that since release I have been testing the way liveries are made available since the base packs were released. Should be within the next couple of hours.Nobody is trying to hold you at our mercy.

Guest morr8

I disagree we are being held at the mercy of PSS. PSS has our money and we dont have our full product yet. Since 3 weeks ago when many people paid upfront for a product the team at PSS had to have there arms twisted for updates on the progress, and we continued to twist because all us customers received was "trying to make it right should be released by..." and then "working very hard to make release by..." "its not there yet but we are working hard..." "A couple more days..." etc etc. Now yesterday the product was released at 2245 GMT and when we all looked into our files what did us paid customers see, the same things we have been staring at for the past week. So we all come back here to ask where are our files we have paid for almost 3 weeks ago. STILL THE SAME RESPONCE "working hard...". Ok so now that we are past 12 hours of release we have our fabulous base packages but when we all look into our files we still see the same .pdf. And if anyone is upset at all the questions being asked just look at that .pdf that has long overdue its welcome in my files section "...If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask"Patrick MorrisonFrustrated PSS Customer

Guest Jondan

Thanks Norman ,Updates are always welcomeCheersJonatha Rivera

Man,You really need to put life in perspective. This IS how the world works like it or not. I used the analogy in another post that I just spent over $6000 on new windows that keep getting bumped for other manufacturing runs. My windows are now 3 weeks overdue. Oh well, not the end of the world is it and that is for $6000. Ever had a car in the body shop to be told it was going to take a little longer than expected? Ever showed up at a Dr.'s office for a noon appointment to sit there until 2? Ever dealt with a cable company or a phone company? Why do FS customers hold payware companies to a higher standard than any other company out there??? This is life and business!!! If you do not like it, do not pre-pay for things. I order games from EBGames month in advance only to have them delayed for months after they were supposed to be released. It is a risk you take when you pre-order. We paid for access to the downloads priopr to the general public. That is exactly what we got!!!!Come on people, this is a Hobby, stop and put things in perspective. I see people getting so worked up and for what. Go look yourself in the mirror and ask is it really worth it?Look, I just had 10 hours of spinal surgery and spent a week in hospital so that I could keep walking and just feel my leg. I have been in the worst pain you can imagine for months now and no matter what I get up every day and I am grateful for that pain because somewhere others have it worse. EVERYONE myself included needs to keep things in prespective. These are liveries on a payware FS model. You did not spend thousands of dollars, it is not preventing you from going on with your day or your life, all in all we just got a brand new shiny 777 released to us last night so how about taking a minute to think about that instead and taking a minute to be grateful rather than complaining about what you don't have yet????That is my .02, flame away!!!-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest morr8

yet another 'couple of hours' has passed and still no liveries. Any updates from pss

Guest EC-750

Public release should be out in 4 or 5 hours... and Pre Orders still not have any update about textures. Last message from PSS was at 17.00 CET and said in a couple of hours.. is almos 21.15 CET and still nothing...please keep us informed... Kind regards!Hassan Abusniemah.