Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jondan

LIVERIES RELEASE DATE

Guest NormanB

Hassan and others.A few hours ago I quite simply ran out of steam having been awake for quite some time before the release. The liveries themselves changed within the hour before release (yes, Graham couldn't resist that last little tweak) which meant they all had to be repacked manually in a way that the installer expects and then uploaded.Currently they are uploading, albeit slowly, and once complete I will change the link which takes but a few minutes.PSS committed to the pre release. We said pre order customers would get things *at least 24 hrs before general release* and that is still the case.

Guest JosephSpracklen

Thanks for the info Norman! Suppose coffee does lose its effect after a while and there is nothing you can do but sleep.Anyway, good to hear that they are uploading now, just knowing they will be with us soon makes me feel better....After you get these liveries out, I will stop pestering you and you can finally get some good sleep ;-)Thanks againJoseph

Guest EC-750

Thank you so much Norman, great support!! :-)Hassan Abusniemah.

Guest skypig

I AGREE!!! THANKS NORMAN FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT!IT HAS BEEN GREAT FLYING IT SINCE LAST NIGHT.WILL BE STICKING CLOSE TO THE COMPUTER WAITING ON THOSE LIVERIES!!!MARK PHILLIPS(keep the dirty side down)

Guest skypig

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZstill taking a nap while waiting on the liveries???????

Guest MightyMatt76

well, i guess the 6 P's are not being used by PSS. am happy with the progress. but a release with everything in place would have been a good business move, not this release candidate here, gold version there, ah and then some liveries, oh no, needs some more tweaking.... how long does this graham guy need to do the paints? he has had the model for yonks i would imagine. no not impressed with the Release To Market of the product. do not accept pre-release payments until you are working on gold, then fine tune a few more days, then release when EVERYTHING IS READY, not this trickeling out of stuff. sorry guys, your final results are always SUPER, i will admint that but the roads you take.....anyway, item #2, why are we paying for liveries that we can now get for free? i paid good money for them but can A) not download any now :( get just a descent ones for free now! this is a big NO NO. you guys are letting us pay while you also offer free user repaints? i am seriously thinking of asking for a refund based on the huge delay and the offering of free liveries, i bet there are repainters out there just as good as graham who can work to a proper schedule and who help build you guys a nice collection of repaints... just like other non-mentionable parties have been doing.Proper Planning Prevents #### Poor Performancetake care,matthewhttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/837308/2072.png

Guest JosephSpracklen

>ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ>>still taking a nap while waiting on the liveries???????Wake up!(hint...)Joseph

Guest NormanB

The FULL liveries pack is there (Bob and I are testing it) for those that have bought it.Others will follow immediately after. (minutes rather than hours)

Guest morr8

British Airways 200LR is showing up grey.Only DHL loads on cargo.None of the 300ER paints show upPatrick Morrison

Guest bonniew

The full package repaints can be found under the main flight simulator directory. They include the missing LRF and 300.Bonnie

Guest skypig

SAME PROBLEM HERE...JUST INSTALLED ALL THE PAINTS AND NOTICED THAT AHE TEXTURE FOLDERS FOR THE FREIGHT AND 300 WHERE PUT IN MY MAIN FS9 DIRECTORY AND NOT IN THE AIRCRAFT FOLDER WHERE THEY BELONG????WOULD BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO GO FLY THIS GREAT AIRPLANE COMPLEATLY FINISHED??THANKSMARK PHILLIPS