Sign in to follow this  
nickb

views

im not understanding this in main panel view all my panels appear underneath the main panel ex. when i click on cdu it appears beneath my main panel should it not appear on top to view like lds or pmdg panels or to i have a wrong settingthanks nick

NICK BERARDI

AA-RET

Guest 777workingtogether

Mine too, and the default cessna is loaded first. THis was a problem that happened in the RC when I DIDN"T load the cessna. Any thoughts?

Guest Phoenix_7

just to confirm you are starting the 777 with main panel viewthen select to open the CDU and it opens behind the main panel?JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest gdafc1

Hi,I have also experienced this once, it was only after I resumed a saved flight after FS crashed as it does!To confirm, yes it and all other panels open below the main panel.Garry

john thats correct,what ive been able to do is undock the views for the cdu ped etc.is this correctp..s. im flying from syd-laxeverything is running great,ill have to go home sick to land haha

NICK BERARDI

AA-RET

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.