Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike01

Fuel/WRX radar

Guest Mike01

I seem NOT to be able to change the fuel through setup, When i move the slider ...IF... it wants to move it says 00000000 in the amount of fuel loaded.That goes FOR any fuel state IN any of the models,ALSO when i request ZFW it replies at a 0.0%..The weather rdr stays ON with the test multi color pattern i left it going for 20min while i had tea ...And it was STILL there.I hope this gets fixed QUITE quickly....Thankyou... Oh and BTW this was a FLAWLESS download and setup and the RC candidate that i pre downloaded was perfect cept a few issues that HAVE been rectifed in the proper release..

Guest Phoenix_7

works fine hereopen setup panelselect fueladjust fuel load, press applyfuel load adjusts to new amountare you setting wxr to WX on the radio panel?, try pressing the EFIS WX map button a few times to reset the WXR displayJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest Mike01

John i persisted for about 30min TRYING to get the fuel to load to no avail i moved the fuel slider in increments of 10% and still reading 000000... As i said it happens on ALL the models, as i said on the RC it was flawless set/ok NP :)

Guest Mike01

Ok i have the sim up now and it was set to 100% whic is 375700 lbs there abouts.....NOW when i clicked on or moved the slider to say 70% the box that says enter new quantity reads 0000000,, no matter where i move that slider and press apply it dosent change..ALSO when i do press aplly it dosent light up like a confermation..

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi Mike, Mike here!! :)Could this be a decimal point bug?? This is, try to change FS units, and specially your regional settings on Windows. Re-enter FS and check it out! This decimal point issue happened already with another addon.CheersMiguel

Guest firehawk44

I just click on the 100% and enter a new percentage - like 40% for short flights, then click on apply. Jim

Guest Mike01

ALL FIXED :) :) My original FSUIPC was 3.48 now the NEW FSUIPC that is (can) be downloaded with the pack is well i dont know but it is bigger than 3.48... So i placed my origanl back and ALL works :) :)I seem to recall a simular problem with the AIRBUS series when i had to retro the FSUIPC :)Anyway all is well at the top of the hour :)HAPPY FLYING

Mike,Sorry to ask, but I can't duplicate your problem, any way, just one question:Could you try to enter using you key pad the amount of fuel you want instead of dragging up and down the slider, just to check. Forget to say before entering the amount of fuel with num pad, do not forget to click on the box where the digits are with you mouse pointer.ThanksCyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/4 2.4 Ghz/1.5Giga DDRAMATI 9800 Pro 128 MegATI 9200 SE 128 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 with and with out nocd key.PSS Beta tester

Guest Mike01

Yes before i reverted my FSUIPC i WAS unable to type in a fuel amount.But now im able to ..Please see my above previous post :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.