Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

PHOENIX: the Rebirth!!

I'm so happy to have the same nice feeling I had once....few years ago, when a new PSS product was released.The "whaooooow!" is back again for our great pleasure.I was one of your loyal and enthusiastic supporter for years but was quite angry about your relationship to customers and quite disapointed by your recent products (A330-340 and Concorde).Until I discovered the T7...I love PMDG and Level-D (and don't want to make comparisons) but I was always a bit nostalgic of these fantastic panels you made for FS2000, where you got the feeling to have the real stuff in your hands.Today I find back the same wonderful feeling.I also realize what drastic change you made on the forum.I have to say that Norman is a fantastic person and an excellent Support Manager.His patience, kindness and professionalism have brought a sunny light here and I am sincerely very grateful for his contribution.Thank you very much Norman.Graham, Mr Phoenix 1...you are also much closer to your customers than before and I am sure lot of guys appreciate your nice contact.So the sun is shinning again above PSS and this is the best news we had in our small community this year!!All the best to the whole team, beta testers and supportersDavid in Jerusalem

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest jules17

The 777 is the best ever! Thanks PSS!

Heartily agree!!!Flying the House -200LR as Singapore SQ860 WSSS to VHHH as I type this. (Please please please ... some kind person paint a -200 in Singapore livery ... please please)Using RC3, ASV, FDC (using the stock 777 stuff), with FSNav in the background as my electronic flight bag for maps, and also FS Flight Keeper ... flying at FL370 over the South China Sea at the moment. Uneventful setup, very nice takeoff, smooth altitude capture, holds altitude without issues ... very nice to have weather on the ND ... VERY VERY VERY nice ... as much as I love it, the RX-500 looks silly on top of the glareshield in my 737, 767 and 747, etc ... (hahahahaha)AWESOME is all I can say so far, very well done!!!!!! And I must say having the T7 back is like having an old friend ... I missed the previous version!!!!Thanks very much for this!!!!!!Wish:please add the FIX page ... I am of course spoiled and use it all the time in the 73, 74 and 767 ... and I believe the 74 and 76 use the same or very similar FMC. Best regards and thanks to the PSS Team!!!!!Paul BenoitKSAN

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.