Sign in to follow this  
Guest cactus

Fuel update

Guest cactus

If you change the fuel load at any point it does not get update the GR WT of the aircraft in the ms. the fuel load gets updated bu the gross weight does not.

Guest cactus

yep no problem John. I set the fms up for my flight plan. and i mean everything is ready to go. Then i say "oops" and have too much fuel in there. I go to the setup, reduce my fuel, and go back to the fms and see in the PERF page that my fuel weight IS reduced b my GR WT did not reduce with it. Obviously my V speeds will change with a reduced fuel load but if my GW WT doesn't change in the fms, it will think nothing has changed and not change my V speeds accordingly.

Guest johnlaroux

All you have to do is press the request button to change the gross weight, then go to the takeoff page and reenter your flaps setting over the number already in there and the reference speeds will reset and you can then click on the three reference speeds again to hilight them. John

Guest cactus

OK thanks John. Much appreciated

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.