Sign in to follow this  
chiswick72

Winds on RTE DATA page

Hey all,Just trying to enter winds in the RTE DATA page but cant seem to enter any winds at any waypoint. Am I doing something wrong?Many thanks in advance.Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

:( Oh myThats quite a shock. Even flying "short" routes between EGLL and KJFK there is a significant impact on journey times due to wind.That would be on the top of my list for future functionality additions.Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest cactus

I wish there was a list of things that don't get modelled as well as the ones that do when the products are advertised. When you read about all these neat things that get modelled you think to yourslef "If all these things are being modelled the simple obvious things must be too" then to find out the easiest, simple things are left out. Very disappointing. From now on if the simple things are left out, it should be advertised. It is like saying "we have the R.E.A.L. effects modelled" and you are impressed then to find out they left out the landing gear. I know this isn't the case but you get the point.

Guest NormanB

I cant think of a comparison, but suffice to say for one person they may hold dear one feature which another person does not. It's all subjective.

Guest cactus

I can relate. I hope you are not taking my posts as insulting. This is a fine product and IMHO your best to date.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.