Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsfan

Crashes when reloading a saved flight

Guest fsfan

Hi PSS Team...Thanks for such a great plane.Now here is my problem.The plane flew almost bug free, as I flew from Seattle to KLAX this morning. I was not able to finish the flight all in once though, so I save the flight. when I returned to it tonight, I wanted to pick up the flight where I left it this morning. The flight restarted I even saw the panel for about 3 seconds before getting Beep Beep Beep alarm sound, and having FS crash to desktop. I tried several times, but it did not work. Just to check I started a new flight on the ground and had no problems there.The error message tells me pss-b777.gau caused FS to crash.Now I am not sure hich version I have but I guess it is the new one (the final one for now) since I DL it this morning. The intaller is called : 777ALL_Base_Setup.exe and is in version 6.0.1.4. Then I said earlier in this message almost bug free : this means that I still have some strange things happening on the ND, the magenta line symbolising the route changes from time to time and does not correspond to the CDU data.Any hints on those issues ? I hope I'll get them sorted out, because I really want to fly this super great plane including resuming flights.Hoping to hear from you soon.RegardsStephanefsfan@tiscali.fr

Guest xenopus

Hi,I would like to add a question:Did you (PSS) manage to overcome the flight saving issue?Thanks

Guest firehawk44

I saved a flight from KLAX to KSFO last night and named it KLAXKSFO. This morning I started up FS9 and loaded the saved flight. I had no problem whatsoever. It's strange how things work on one system and not on another... Hope you can get it resolved soon.Jim

Guest xenopus

Hi Jim,A few questions:1. did you save it when airborne?2. did you use the "save flight" of FS9 or did you save the route on the FMC or both?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.