Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve_Park

TCAS Ghost when OnLine

Guest Steve_Park

Just flying my first flight on line with the final release version. I notice that I have a TCAS target at about 1:00 O'Clock, 2 miles, 100 feet above me that follow's my every move...some sort of stealth flight checker built in the software????I have tried a couple of changes in FSUIPC registered version and slso in SB3's option, but phatom is still there.Edit: since I posted this question, another ghost has showed up at 3:00 o'clock position, 1200 feet above me....strange.Steve ParkCPA415AAL935UPS415LWA39

Guest Steve_Park

Thanks Brian, Post's coming so fast that that got buried on page two or three....search for TCAS did'nt find it. Also, target at 3:00 o'clock in my previous post has disapeared, so it is some sort of dynamic display of traffic information coming from somewhere. Just unreliable for real target's at present.Steve Park

Guest AAL516

The TCAS doesnt work online yet.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.