Sign in to follow this  
Guest propilotcfi

WXR Problem

Guest propilotcfi

Hey!!! I am getting a problem with my weather radar. When i start up myelectrics on the aircraft and align it,the radar shows up as if it was testing. I stays there and doesnt sweep it away. I fooled around with the WXR button on the MCP, and the radio stack. Is there a certain process i need to do to get it to work?This is really puzzleing. I even tried zomming out and in without any luckHELP!!!!!

You need to bring the radar out of "Test" mose, by selecting either "WX" or "WX+TURB" via the radar controls on the radio stack.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest propilotcfi

I did thatI tried everything and it still wouldnt leave that modeIm not sure what else to do

Guest CWR Weather Radar

>I did that>I tried everything and it still wouldnt leave that mode>Im not sure what else to do>Hi!Which FSUIPC version do you use?florian

Guest propilotcfi

I say that in te views and i tried to select it. It opened and said Liscense Error, and closed really fast. Could it be my FSUIPC version. Does PSS replace my FSUIPC when i installed the T7?Will an unregstered versoin of FSUIPC cause it not to work. Do i need to purchase that WXradar for it to work?EDIT: The PSS 777 replaced my FSUIPC, with 3.50 and i used 3.48.

Guest Phoenix_7

when you installed the 777, the selection screen had an option for unselecting fsuipc, if you left it checked it installed the current versiontry loading the 777after establishing battery and external powerpress the WXR map button at the EFIS paneldoes the WXR remove from the ND display?open the Radio side panelset WXR mode to WXreturn to the main panel and press WXR at the EFIS panelafter a few seconds the radar should start the sweepJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest CWR Weather Radar

Thats the problem, use the 3.50 please, there is no reason for keeping 3.48, 3.50 works fineThe reason is Pete Downoson has done major changes in weather accessing from 3.48 to 3.50...Florian

Guest propilotcfi

Well, i tried it and it still doesnt work...?Any other ideas, do i have to register FSUIPC for it to work

Guest CWR Weather Radar

Hi!No registration is not needed !!!!do you own the fswxr-2100 product from AOG ?because if the window says license error, thats quite strange...did you modifiy the PSS 777 panel.cfg file ?Florian

Just a crazy thought but have you hit wxr on the MCP? Shouldn't there be rings if weather is on???-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Dutch64

Hey Paul, no those rings you can switch off in setup. Martin

OK, my bad... (walks away with head down)-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Dutch64

>OK, my bad... (walks away with head down)>-Paul>[OT] Hope you're doing fine, see you around at the fsp forum:)Martin

Guest propilotcfi

I didnt modify the Panel.cfg at all. The same thing is happening to my friends on his computer. We both get and INOP Autopilot and WXR. Could it be the FSUIPC, i dont think that it is our computers. I tried reinstalling it and nothing happened, everything is the same. I didnt register for FSUIPC 3.5 but i am Registered for 3.48. Could that be the problem?Ill give that a try.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.