Sign in to follow this  
Guest propilotcfi

WXR Problem

Thanks Martin, Not doing any long hauls yet but I am getting there, another month or so and I should be back to the long hauls hopefully... Hope all is well with you. As soon as I can really start flying again (for more than 1/2 hour) I will be back on the fsp forums, don't worry about that ;)Take care, hope all is well with you,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

If you are registered for ver 3.48 then ver 3.50 is a free upgrade. Try upgrading to 3.5 because I saw earlier that 3.5 was preferred...-Paul See post # 6 above

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest CWR Weather Radar

FSUIPC registration is not the problem, but send me you fsuipc.lgo file pleaseflorian.praxmarer@direkt.atflorian

Guest propilotcfi

OK well, i have determined the problem, and it was wht i determined all along. It is the FSUIPC, i switched back to 3.48 and every thing works. My WX radar works and so does the autopilot. i even notcied that some sounds that i never heard before also work.I wonder what might have caused this?

Guest JasonY

I have EXACTLY the same problem. Turning back to FSUIPC 3.48 didn't solve the problem on my system.Any help ?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.