Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

ADIRU Alignment Problem

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A few thinks you should keep in mind before Aligning.-Park Brake....SET-Fuel Control Switches....CUTOFF-APU/EXT GEN......ON BUSSES (a/c powered up)If this is all done, you should be able to align.

I had the same problem and also the COMM radios not tuning. Here's how I fixed it:Go to My DocumentsFlight Simulator Files (with Windows Explorer), find the flight file you saved for the PSS777, it should end in .FLT EX: 777KLAX.FLT. Open this file with notepad and scroll way down until you find {Systems.0} in brackets. There will be several items below the Systems.0 header. Make sure the entries below are set to TRUE. I changed them and it fixed the problem.BatterySwitch=TrueAvionicsSwitch=Truejsample

from cold and darkopen overheadpress battery to onpress shift+8 to open the setup panel, select Ground Commands, press Prim Ext powerwhen AVAIL illuminatespress Pri Ext to onpress ADIRU to onreturn to main panel, open CDUgo to the pos init page press 4R LSK for GPS POSpress 5R LSK for SET INERTIAL POS JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this