Sign in to follow this  
LN-KMM

How do I set Nav 1/2

Hello!I have a problem. I was trying out my simflyers KIAD scenery, and when I tried to get the gate oute to the plane I didn't find where to put in 108.00! Can someone please help me!!Best regards Karl Mathias Moberg

Guest AndrewSmith

See page 27 of the FMC manual.

Ok. I seriously need to read the manual...Thx m8!Best regards Karl Mathias Moberg

Hi,Guess it would of been to easy to tell him the NAV radio's auto tune.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Actually you can manually tune the NV radios using the FMC on the NAVRAD page.Eric

Guest AndrewSmith

negative.should be looking through the manual anyhow for answers. especially the "how-to's".a few minutes ago, I was gonna reply to one of your posts with a reference to a manual page. but now i see it would've been pointless.good day.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.