Sign in to follow this  
Guest CS-THV

TCAS2? IRS?

Guest CS-THV

Hi guys!I have two questions before buying your Triple 7: does it have TCAS2 (with RA's, aural warnings,etc.) and a complete IRS system (with cockpit test mode, i. e., the PFD and ND going black, etc.)?Thanks!

Guest CS-THV

Hi John!Thanks for the info mate!I am not very knowledge regarding the 777. Can you please explain me the difference between the ADIRU and the IRS?

Guest Phoenix_7

with ADIRU at off you will be in prealign modethe PFD and ND will display the proper prealign flagspressing ADIRU to on starts the align process, the timing is based on what you set on the Setup panel, ie, fast, custom, realisticyou then enter your position in the CDU and the PFD and ND will properly displayJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.