Sign in to follow this  
LN-KMM

Pre-order??

Nope, because it has been released to the pre-order customers. You have to wait untill tomorrow (GMT time) until you can buy it. And then you will not have the 25% off.

Guest CS-THV

Ok, thanks mate!Anyway, I saw on the sales page that the LRF is "coming soon". Will it be available tomorrow, together with the LRF liveries?

Guest CS-THV

Hi again John!Thanks! I posted the reply to LN-KMM at the same time you did. So I guess you didn't see it. Can you please answer it? It is regarding the LRF.BTW: In the other topic, when you said the TCAS has TAs and RAs, does it include sounds like "Descend, Descend" and "Climb, crossing, climb", etc.?P. S. PLease forgive for being so insistant but I am looking forward to buying this product, but I didn't find answers to these questions on your site.

Guest CS-THV

Hi there! This was taken from the PSS site:"You will be able to both SAVE money and Time waiting to download as we are offering a 25 Percent Discount on all Pre Orders.. And on top of this saving you will be the FIRST to receive the 777 once it is released (At the end of this month)All Pre Order customers will get access to their purchases ONE FULL DAY Before we officially release the product !!"Does this mean that if I buy the 777 now, I will only receive it by the end of November?BTW: How is your refund policy?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.