Sign in to follow this  
Guest andreas76

Two major issues

Guest andreas76

Two major issues should be solved very soon:-) in case of the so called "boobing" it is impossible to fly long haul flights-) no external lights except the "logo"- light in my versionthe other points seem to be very well developed and i think this product is in the top five com. addons.good work so far,looking forward to a solution to this two issues mentioned many times in that forum.andi - loww

Guest eatkins

>-) no external lights except the "logo"- light in my version>I have outside light at the gate...at some point during taxing I lost them...Not sure when...will check again and let everyone know,Eddie

Guest JohnHodges

Yep, no external lights on my 200LR either, just the Logo. (This includes everything from nav lights to beacon to taxilights.)

Gentlemen,Your issue of external lights missing is linked to your not starting your FS session with the default Cessna with battery and avionics on. Try it and your problem should be solved.I would humbly suggest to PSS to pin a message at the top indicating this, it would avoid the numerous calls for help generated by the same reason.And by the way PSS is NOT the only sophisticated FS addon developer requiring this, so it is not a PSS problem.

Guest eatkins

On the lights the above does not help...Mine comes on....then goes out...then comes back on again....How could that be not starting with the default Cessna...And I called myself looking at the doc's and I do not remember then saying to do that. I have most of the high end aircraft(Payware) and none needs you to do this.Thanks for your reply!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.