Sign in to follow this  
Guest jinzo012

777 Unflyable

Guest jinzo012

When I am in the air, and switch on the AP, and AT (VNAV, an LNAV armed before TO) The aircraft banks from left to right, then from right to left, and so on, and the nose tips up until it stalls.When requested through the FMC the ZFW shows 0.also I can not set the fuel levels through the setting panel.Thank You

Tutorial flight !?Where is it ? The list of 4 pdf files does not have a tutorial among them.Thanks

Guest jinzo012

>try the tutorial flight and report back>>John>PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>http://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpgJohn, all the issues I reported still are there, plus the WXR doesn't work anyymore.

Guest jinzo012

Also this is the Multi-Pack if that makes a difference

Guest OneTinSoldier

>Tutorial flight !?>>Where is it ? The list of 4 pdf files does not have a tutorial>among them.>>ThanksThe tutorial flight is listed in a sticky at the top of this forum. You have to download it separately.Hope that helps,Jim Richards

Guest ACA235

Same problem for me. VERY fustrating. I also see that my Active Sky and Squak box dont work any more....Did this replace my FSUIPC when i installed it?

Guest MiguelSantos

I'm sorry guys, but tell us how are you starting the flight! It seems a lack of electricity!!Are you loading a default FS aircraft as default plane selected, start a flight with that, kill the engines, and only then select the T7 ? If don't try to do this, and try again. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE!!!!!CheersMiguel

Guest ACA235

Miguel,I tired what you suggested and no luck. Same thing happens to me with the CDU. I go and request the numbers and it still shows my Zero fuel weight as ZERO. Seems odd to me because i am showing full tanks. Cant think why loading into a default airplane would allow my fuel to load from the Setup Menu and allow my flight director to fly the airplane and not try and kill me.Does anyone from PSS have anything to say about this? I cant think why it is doing this. Does it have something to do with the FSUIPC? ACA 235

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi ACA235 (from where to where??):DWell I get bugged with these kind of problems, siince, thank goodness, I had none!! and it seems plenty of guys!!May I suggest to uninstall de bird, and install it completly from scratch, with every option in the installer checked?? I know it's a pain in... but sometimes, things get cranky on install!BTW, you are installing from the computer you are running FS, and directly to the FS directory right? (just checking!!)CheersMiguel

Guest ACA235

GUYS,I fixed all the afore mentioned problems by doing the following..resetting the FS Defaults in the Start menuChanged my FSUIPC back to 3.4.8Downloaded and installed the tutorial flightStarted the tutorial flight,then re-positioned my Aircraft to where I want it....and voila...NO PROBLEMS. I think it has something to do with the FSUIPC.Everything works A.OK with no BoBBING at cruiseACA235 (currently flying from Tokyo to Barbados. 8800NM

Guest jinzo012

GALS,Here's how I fixed mine...I installed FS on another partition on my HD, then installed the 777 on that. Which still isn't that great considering every aircraft is now gone, plus all my addon software, and scenery.I'll try ACA235's fix.

Guest jinzo012

GUYALS,He's right it was the FSUIPC Mudule so if anyone has any trouble with the problems listed above, just replace FSUIPC 3.5 with 3.48. No thanks to PSS support, WHO may I mention deleted 3 of my previous posts, in which I requested help with this issue, instead of help I got my post deleted. THANKS Phoenix Simulation Software SUPPORT!! :-fume :-fume

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.