Sign in to follow this  
Guest Luis KMIA

Maiden Flight in Progress

Guest Luis KMIA

Hi PSS,I'm in the middle of a flight from Everett to San Francisco using the -200LR.My observations overall are that you have a fantastic product! The only anomalies I noted so far are:- Oscillations in pitch during climbout and cruise- Can't communicate with ATC using the default FS 2004 ATC window/commandsQuestions:- I saved a cold and dark as a flight. When I load the flight, the default weather guauge is on. How do I turn it on and off?- Is there a TOGA button somewhere? - Once power is established, how do I get the FMC to prompt me to enter the IRS position?I will be testing the -300ER later.Thanks for a great product!LuisKMIA

Guest lflinares

I solved some problems, but the aircraft is still has oscillating pitch on climb and cruise, and the only way I got ATC/radios to work was by uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling, and rebooting. I look forward to some solutions.LuisKMIA

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.