Sign in to follow this  
Guest mlegein

Inside view in 2D is 80% blocked

Guest mlegein

The RC1 had very nice views of the inside of the cockpit in 2D but with the final release the rear/middle, rear/left and rear/right views are now 80% hidden by my own headrest and seat. How do I fix this? Michel Legein

The nice vieWs in RC1, at least in the 200LR, were because there was no chair :)There is no spoon.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest mlegein

Sorry, but I don't get the spoon statement.Can I either remove the chair or move my viewpoint so that I can see all around the cockpit?Michel Legein

Guest Phoenix_7

if you place your mouse on the seat back you will see 'seat adjust'press and hold the left and right mouse buttons and the seat will move back and out, you can also move the left and right armrestsJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest aprfleet

>Sorry, but I don't get the spoon statement.>Michel LegeinYou never saw Matrix the movie, did you?

Guest mlegein

>>You never saw Matrix the movie, did you?No I haven't seen it.Michel

Guest mlegein

>if you place your mouse on the seat back you will see 'seat>adjust'>press and hold the left and right mouse buttons and the seat>will move back and out, you can also move the left and right>armrests>>John>PSS SUPPORTThat works in the VC but I am trying to unblock the view within the 2D cockpit.Michel

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.