Sign in to follow this  
Guest quiet1

Please Read!

Guest quiet1

Ok now that everyone is in the hype of things and the bugs are being reported faster then Flash Gordon can run I would like to say that my expirience with this aircraft is almost flawless. I do not get 90 % of the issues that are being stated on the forums, VC lighting , outside lights , bobbeling and so on. In fact I'm going to go on a limb here and say that out of any aircraft I have ever purchased other then 1 other 1 this is the most bug free I have seen. Now alot of you are probably saying kudos to me and so what but I would like to bring up that maybe some of your issues are due to corrupt downloads or missing files due to server downloads on the servers which have been crammed lately. I would recommend a complete uninstall , a reboot of your computer and a dedicated D/L meaning no browsing or button touching. It leads me to believe that If I do not expirience the majority of these problems then maybe it is computer or program related to you as the user.

Guest aarskringspier

> Ok now that everyone is in the hype of things and the bugs>are being reported faster then Flash Gordon can run I would>like to say that my expirience with this aircraft is almost>flawless.>> I do not get 90 % of the issues that are being stated on the>forums, VC lighting , outside lights , bobbeling and so on.>> In fact I'm going to go on a limb here and say that out of>any aircraft I have ever purchased other then 1 other 1 this>is the most bug free I have seen.>> Now alot of you are probably saying kudos to me and so what>but I would like to bring up that maybe some of your issues>are due to corrupt downloads or missing files due to server>downloads on the servers which have been crammed lately.>> I would recommend a complete uninstall , a reboot of your>computer and a dedicated D/L meaning no browsing or button>touching.>> It leads me to believe that If I do not expirience the>majority of these problems then maybe it is computer or>program related to you as the user.LOL dont even go there; while I dont have any major issues the ones people do have are real and to sluff em off as user related isnt the way to go.

Guest oliver mcrae

I feel that way too for me it flawless performance so I do not believe it can be a bug with the Aircraft but merely someone doing something incorrectly (not always the case) and so if i were the people getting all of these bugs I would compare to see what are the different settings that I have versus someone who it is working flawlessly for.Oliver

Guest abaragones

Same here, no issues, just finished flying from KPAE to KATL at FL390, perfect flight, perfect ILS approach, perfect landing.Great plane, a lot of fun!

Right, reminds me of memory issues somewhere else with another a/c ;) Not a good place to go dismissing them as user related because it works for you. Haven't had a chance to do a full long haul yet but my short checkrides have been ok as well but there are a lot of variables so don't just dismiss other's issues...With that being said, nothing wrong with trying a good uninstall re-install, it has already worked for others...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest quiet1

Thats what I am saying I am sick and tired of people talking and replying to PSS as a bunch of punks and spoiled whining #### brats. I am ashamed at the ways ome of the people have conducted themselves. And I am sorry but If you have 1 guy and even 2 and everything works fine for them , well the code and xml just didn't pop up to work by chance it was put there . In that case not the developers fault you can't run a intense aircraft on your commodore 64. And Randy lose your attitude because I am sure there is a solution to your problem to.

Guest matsuman

Same here, everything is looking good.Except.........where are my liveries !!!!Anyway, I am currently testing the long haul flight capability.YSSY to EGLL, took off 23:00 (11/7) LAX time last night and still flying 19:06 LAX time (11/8).Total Elapse time: 19 hrs and 52 min, over at Warshaw with 870nm from EGLL. Fuel amount remaining 18.2 lbs. Zero amount on the FMC upon arrival.Wind 286 deg at 44kts. (headwind) and -38C OATGround Speed 428kts TAS 467kts.S/C at FL310,FL370 and FL410.Kin M.(KLAX)

Guest diajohn2

I did a 2.5 hr flight last night at FL 370 with none of the problems others are reporting. My d/l was good and installation was fine. The only flaw I noted was wrong times on the FMC for waypoints. Not a big issue. I still am not sure if the FLCH is supposed to descend as fast as it does. More so than other add-ons and probably uncomfortable for passengers. Maybe VNAV would be better.Check your install and don't overload on fuel. Have fun.John

Guest aarskringspier

>Thats what I am saying I am sick and tired of people talking>and replying to PSS as a bunch of punks and spoiled whining>#### brats. I am ashamed at the ways ome of the people have>conducted themselves.>> And I am sorry but If you have 1 guy and even 2 and>everything works fine for them , well the code and xml just>didn't pop up to work by chance it was put there . In that>case not the developers fault you can't run a intense aircraft>on your commodore 64.>> And Randy lose your attitude because I am sure there is a>solution to your problem to. Seems to me your the only one with an attitude. Its also very evident youve no clue what so ever what software does on your machine. The reason people like PSS etc pick a cross section of people on their Beta team is to get as many different PC's and users with different applications installed as possible to hopefully get a decent cross section of the community at large. Just because you can not reproduce a problem on your machine doesnt make it user error or make it the persons problem the sftware runs differently on their machine. When youve got multiple reports fo the same issue from many people then there is an issue wether or not you want to beleive it.Hows aboot you calm down and recognize you know squat and let the people who build these things deal with it. Hows that for an attitude sparky?

Guest quiet1

Thats quite a nice one randy, but unfortunetly you are the persona that has been giving PSS crap over absolutely nothing. I am stating that I personally do not have any of these issues along with what is seemingly a bigger group then some people out there. With all releases there is an initial load of crap bugs that come out. People learn how to use the aircraft and people learn what there system desires in order for it to function properly. If you are looking for a perfect aircraft release good luck and let me know when you find one. Until then keep your loud pie hole shut. Sincerly Capt. Jason A. Boeing 757-200 Northwest Airlines Just in case you were interested sir know it all.

Guest Steve_Park

Congrat's Captain, I too have experienced no problem's that could be considered earth shaking. I have a little over 10 hour's now in this great T7 and would have had more except I spend about 6 hour's on NW's 757-200 flying from LAX to MSP and then from MSP to DTW trying to get home to SDF....BTW nice ride's all the way, just don't drop me off again at gate F-6 with a connecting flight in A-5 at MSP again, would have been quicker to take an AirLink connecting flight there.Steve ParkKSDF

Guest aarskringspier

>Thats quite a nice one randy, but unfortunetly you are the>persona that has been giving PSS crap over absolutely nothing.>I am stating that I personally do not have any of these issues>along with what is seemingly a bigger group then some people>out there. >> With all releases there is an initial load of crap bugs that>come out. People learn how to use the aircraft and people>learn what there system desires in order for it to function>properly.>> If you are looking for a perfect aircraft release good luck>and let me know when you find one.>> Until then keep your loud pie hole shut.>>> Sincerly Capt. Jason A.> Boeing 757-200> Northwest Airlines>> Just in case you were interested sir know it all.I dont think Ive given them anything. Also, for a pilot (Sure we all are) you obviously cant read. I dont have any major issues with the plane; infact oh great one you may want to look at the thread on this very forum titled awesome, awesome, awesome. Unfortunatley you decided to ignore the words in my post and instead throw a fit. Once again just because you do not experience an issue doesnt make that issue non-existent. By the way, exactly what does being a pilot have to do with anything at all in this thread? I guess as long as were throwing incosequential information out Ill sign with a fancy signature to.Randy S Swofford (Actually its Randal but Randy rhymes with candy)Executive Chef Bon Appetit C.E.C C.C.E (Neato huh went to a fancy school for those little buggers)Eugene Oregon

Hi !- What model you use: 200 or 300Please answer , cause maybe we find a solutionfor this prob. ( bobbing )Somebody wrote he has it in the 300 but not in the 200....Are you a 200 user.....CheersMario G

Guest 747 FO

The problem manifests mainly in 300ER. And I guess majority of people purchased 200LR so they don't understand. Is bobbing also seen in 200LR? RegardsDavid

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.