Sign in to follow this  
pilottj

2D pop-up panels showing up behind main panel.

Hey folks,Most of the 777 is working great and have no major complaints. One minor issue though, all except for the Overhead panel, all the 2D pop-up panels are showing up behind the main panel...ie radios, throttle quadrant, FMS, zoom view...etc..CheersTJ

Hi, I have the same problem with the 777 2D pop-up panels showing behind the main panel. Did you manage to get a fix for it?Your assistance appreciated.tpollen

I had this problem - I was loading a non-VC aircraft. I loaded a VC aircraft and then reloaded the non-VC and all was fine, only happened once though.hth

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Andy_B

Have had the same issue. The way I fixed it was to just hit "Reset Flight" in the FS "Flights" menu. Upon reloading of the aircraft its all good again. :-)

Guest Pro-Sim

I thnk this is an occasional flight loading problem and as above, resetting the flight usually cures.However if you're getting this more than once, I would say a uninstall / reinstall will probably resolve.I had this once with the RC1 but not with Release 1 so may be good to reinstall.Also make sure you have followed the proper procedure to fully uninstall the RC1, then delete all remaining folders before installing Release 1.David.

Guest aksouza

I have same problem!! Why i can fix it?Anderson / SBSP

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.