Sign in to follow this  
Guest eatkins

PSS 777-300 My Problems.. Is it me or a bug or two?

Guest eatkins

First I would like to say that I had the frist 777 PSS made and it was one fine aircraft....A few problems but fixed real fast by support.Now on to the 2004 version 777-300:To be up front I have re-installed and I get the same problems!Also I have set the joy sticks like the manual stated...1.Outside lights go out for no reason and later come back on.2.This plane jumps more than flipper! More so comming down.3.Flying into KATL 9-L evrything was fine G/S was tracking then it just stopped! Could not get it to lock on, had to fly it down to the runway.4.Plane flys nose up at 290 knots and FL-310..on auto pilot, not sure why....might be me...but then the other payware aircraft works ok.5.No inside 2D views for no VC aircraft. The visual model is one of the better looking ones I have....PSS Support is this a bug or me?????

Guest eatkins

Well,Re-installed for the third time....Flipper got better....in fact almost gone....Again landing at KATL 9-L Started to make the turn from base to final..with auto pilot flying plane...A/P got locked up and started turn....then would not stop at course heading.??? Oh yea....the lights went out again....but came back quicker.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.