Sign in to follow this  
Guest DVA2082

GIVE PSS SOME TIME!!!

Guest DVA2082

Everyone, they just worked their butts off to get this spectacular airplane out to us.. They DESERVE some rest, as I am sure this is not the only job that they all have.. Why not lay off on the constant ISSUE Threads, etc etc, or make ONE and just put your problem in it???I'd also like to make a couple comments..I've read a lot of the posts from people who are having problems.. Thing is, I am flying the same aircraft and am not having any problems that are beign described.. The ONLY one I can't seem to get to work right is the FL CH button, and I already have a way around that.. Give the guys at PSS some time to rest and go thru the threads already out there. They will get to you, just give them time..I can say that this is the best add-on aircraft I've ever used!!*My 2c*Chris

Guest iflyby

>Everyone, they just worked their butts off to get this>spectacular airplane out to usYes. And a lot of us worked our butts off to pay for it. And its perfectly normal and natural that we want answers.

Guest AndrewSmith

i agree, Chris. nice product and nicely priced.i'd like to say a word about those people complaining about paying for textures when there's a free version of the same livery.firstly, doesn't PSS have a policy against repaints of liveries they've already done? don't they have a policy about distributing them other than via PSS?if you're complaining about paying for a PSS livery, think about this...why are you paying for a 777? there's already one in FS.so quit your whining and take time to read the manual. it's almost as good as a Tom Clancy novel.

If you just brought a Brand New expensive car, and drove it out the car yard and it suddenly stopped working, and then the mechanics said it will take days/weeks to fix.. what would your reaction be?I dont have this addon yet, I plan to wait until all the bugs are fixed. But Its just funny reading this type of thing.

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Surely you're not comparing the purchase of a $35 addon to a multi-thousand dollar vehicle?Cause that would be just a wee bit funny... :)In any case, using your same methodology, my reaction would be frustration... but then again I know that getting dramatic about the situation is not going to fix it any faster... it's just going to add to my frustration which of course I'd then misplace on the mechanics thus creating an even larger problem because they're no longer spending valuable time fixing the issue but dealing with my temper.So... why don't we all take a deep breath and spend some time with loved ones. And we all know THIS community could afford to spend more time with those that love us and support our rather expensive hobby. :)

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

If you worked your butt off for 20+ Euros I'd propose you might find a better paying job :)

Howard H.

-Mahatma Gandhi

The price doesnt matter, my point which you have made is that you would be frustrated.. which is perfectly normal.. Thats all Im saying mate.. I dont mean to insult you or anything.

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest morr8

This is not some freeware design group, this is payware! If we paid for something and its 1)not there or 2)somethings wrong, you expect to have ANSWERS!!!!! PSS in essence is working for you and the other hundreds of people who paid whatever it is they paid. They should have made sure everything was there and everything was right before they released the product just as every other company in the world tries to do. If they are unable to work on there product to make it right in a reasonable time frame, they should consider hiring more people. PSS is a company like any other in the world, but it acts like its another freeware design group saying how tired they are and how hard there working. There is no such thing as tired when it comes to the world of business! Start acting more mature PSS and do a proper job.Patrick MorrisonSTILL WAITING FOR LIVERIES

Trust me - I'm no where near insulted my friend :)We as human beings do tend to get caught up in things at times and loose ourselves in the madness.I was just hoping that we could see a different view on the issue and perhaps not be as frustrated about something that none of us as consumers can fix no matter how many posts we make about it.The highlight of my post was the comment about taking the time we're waiting for fixes and investing it in the ones we love. Our children, our parents, our spouses or significant others, heck even our pets. You'd be suprised how fulfilling that can be and how well that combats frustration.By the way, not directed to you personally my friend, just a blanket comment to the community at large.Hope your respective days are wonderful! :-wave

Howard H.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Aye, well they haven't RELEASED it yet... it's a PRE-RELEASE as a courtesy to those who pre-ordered to give you a chance to play with it BEFORE it's ready for mainstream release as a... well as a nice thing to do.They SAID it wouldn't be complete - they SAID it wouldn't be 100% and STILL you complain about it. They didn't have to offer the pre-release to pre-orders at all but they did... doesn't that mean anything? It should.Sheesh - I wish there was a button I could push to go back 20 years where folks didn't freak out everytime their $40 didn't buy them utter divine perfection.

Howard H.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Guest morr8

Yes this is a pre release BUT the pre release was said to be the actual release given to customers who gave PSS there money upfront. The same way when you pre order a game, you give them the money upfront and are the first to get it. And on a side note 20 years ago 40 bucks would have had a great deal more value then it does today, so yes people would be griping just as much or even more. You might be interested to know that wanting what you paid for to be complete or working is not a new phenomenon, as you would have us believe. Go through any history book back as far as you like and you will find loads of sinerios where people demanded what they paid for, in fact a few hundred years ago merchants were killed when they supplied faulty product, ah simpler times :)Patrick Morrison

Guest Scott221

Guys chill out!!!! PSS have done many fantastic jobs in the past, including this one! i think the boeing 777 is their best work yet! However as a top class payware group, they knew that they would have hundreds even thousands of customers out there with problems. Now i know people pester and want to get their aircraft up in the skies and it can be slightly annoying, but can anyone here honestly say they havnt pesterd their parents to death for the new action man or new computer game when they have come home from a hard day at work? i know im guilty of that. So yeah i agree with chris but we are simply creating more anger when we should be praising PSS and helping people who do have the problems!Scott