Sign in to follow this  
Guest ACA235

Serious Issues with the 777-200 and 300...HELP

Guest ACA235

Dear PSS,I hope I have not missed something along the way, but below is what I am dealing with and basically, the airplane is not flyable in any mode (LNAV, VNAV, HDG HOLD OR SELECT)Okay I uninstalled the RC1 copy of 777 Multi Pack. Then downloaded, and installed the "Gold" copym having...1. I can't adjust Fuel Load from the Settings Panel2. ZFW (When requested) shows as 0...#####?3. The FMC CDU Gives me a V1 of about 111, VR at around 115, and V2 at about 125, Yet I can't rotate until about 120, and can't get off the ground until 140.4. Upon Departure I engage AP, and AT, set with VNAV, and LNAV. The plane just rocks from side to side severely, and the nose tips up so much that you'd swear it was about to stall any moment or worse, goes into a dive.Please helpACA 235

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.