Sign in to follow this  
Porthos

I must be blessed

PSS et aljust to let you know that I must have been blessed as a child.I havent had bobbing (mayhaps because I am called Rob and not Bob)I havent had CTDI havent had any of the plethora of problems reportedAmI being discriminated against?? I demand an explanation :-)PSS this is avery nice piece of kit. I am currently many hours into a 13 hour flight and havent had any probs. Well done.Now for the kicker.2 questionsI havent been able to find where to successfully undock the overhead to my second monitor and successfully use other gauges on the second monitor. Perhaps I am luddite material after all.Also IF you do a next version, any chance of modelling the FIX feature on the FMS. Very handy on long haul flights.More guiness vicar??______________________________________Rob YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - a new direction!2846.png

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Guest MiguelSantos

I only flew a few minutes on a pattern around KSEA. And it seems I'm blessed too!!CheersMiguel

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.