Sign in to follow this  
pilotpm

AT problem at Autoland.....

Hello, :-)After Autoland and pressing F2 AT is not shoting downand i am not able to use reverse thrustbefore i shot down the AT button from hand.Tried it a lot off times now,sometimes it workedbut allmost at around 50 knots or elsefor me it looks like the AP can`t shut down theAT button as i press F2 or the knobs on my joystick.Everything is configured right it allways works on otherplanes and with other Add On`s. :-hmmm Didn`t worked in the Test Release either....Tought i wait until the Tutorial is out, for shure to not doeinganything wrong but it says.....at 60'-40' RA FLAREat 25' RA IDLEat touchdown

Guest Dutch64

Same here, F2 doesn't seem to work till indeed somewhere at 50 or 60 ktsThis was with the 200, didn't try the 300 yet but i guess it will be the same.Martin

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.