Sign in to follow this  
blake7

No Texture on -200LR's

> The following Liveries installers are working 100% and available:> * 200LR - single liveries> * 200LR - All liveriesSorry but i dissagree !The 777-200LR BA livery has no texture !It has the bland grey look that resembles some sort of 777 air to air tanker of the USAF !Looks alright actually but I prefere the BA texture !Thanks,Gazza B.

Guest gricha

same here :-violin gareth

Guest NormanB

Gazza,Is that since I posted that or did you download last night when battleship grey was in fashion? :)

Guest NormanB

Oops - replying to my own post - thats bad.BA one is special - I will reupload that now (the textures areinside an extra folder)

The Air New Zealand one is wrong as well. The installer is placing the texture.anz file into Flight Simulator 9/Aircraft folder instead of PSS-B772LR folder.Warren

Warren

Guest NormanB

ANZ Fixed and in the FTP queue.

Guest edwardpat2004

BA textures are being placed in main FS9 directory.

Hi Norman,If it helps, the -300 textures are in the FS9 folder ... for example PSS-B777ER_SIA. In that is an aircraft folder, and in that is the texture.sia folder.Thanks for all of your help here!!!!