Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

question about the liveries

this ia not a where are they or when will we get 'em post :) because i get 'em when the faulty installer was uploaded (frieght version). the files downloaded and my aircraft.cfg file was rebuilt no problem (albeit without the new textures), but as you know the textures somehow ended up in new folders in the main FS directory. I moved the texture folders from these locatons to the correct folder and re-ran the installer choosong only to reuild the aircraft.cfg, all went fine and the new textures are in place. to me the textures seem fine, so i would guess the problem was only with the installer, if this is the case there is no reason for me to re-downoad them when they are reposted is there?cheers

Guest NormanB

Thats the basics Bruce.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.