Sign in to follow this  
Guest nearlyman

777 and all that, what about the 757?

Guest nearlyman

Yes, OK, I know everyone is wetting their pants about the 777 but what about the 757, any info?

Guest NormanB

Development continues on the 757. Whilst release isnt in the next week or two I do hope we can show something in the not too distant future.

Guest nearlyman

Ooh, that'll be nice then! Thanks for the info.Bas

Do we get a discount if we own multiple PSS aircraft?

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest dt1951

That would be nice!! Customer loyalty thingie?? lol

Guest MightyMatt76

if the quality is just as good as the T7 it is promising to be something spectacular.... keep a possible release date to yourselves though, would not like to see a T7 situation again. the wait was well worth it, thanks for the T7, looking forward to the 757!

Oooh the 757!!!My absolute favourite aircraft!I really can't wait to fly this one! I hope the sound package does it justice!Can't wait to see some pics!RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

>keep a possible release date to>yourselves though, would not like to see a T7 situation again.I may be all nice and caring out here in public but behind the PSS doors I've already waved a big heavy stick around threatening violence should someone think of letting out details of a release date until its 150% attainable. :)

Guest roastbeef

If can make a big PLEASE to you PSS.(I think you guys will do it) Make 777 fully woriking as you stated it will be - fix all the problems people have and maybe little more:) Than, I will stand in line for 757 to buy.....

>I may be all nice and caring out here in public but behind the>PSS doors I've already waved a big heavy stick around>threatening violence should someone think of letting out>details of a release date until its 150% attainable. :)How come ? :-hahBest RegardsThomas