Sign in to follow this  
Guest rob4235

Crashes when loading

Guest rob4235

I am getting an error when loading the 777. FS9 crashes and I cannot get the 777 to load. The error that I am getting is a Panel.dll error. Any suggestions? I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no success.

Guest Cyber Air 062

Exactly the same here although the V/C model does work if you load default cessna to start and whilst in sim change to pss 777.Dave

Guest alextooi

Hi PSS,Please help..I'm having a exactly same problem.B/Regards..Alex Ooi

Guest rob4235

When I load up FS9, I select The 777 from the select aircraft menu. It allows me to select the aircraft, but when I have all the scenery, weather and the like selected, FS9 crashes and I get an error with the panel.dll error.

Guest alextooi

Hi,I'm able to get into select & preview 777-300ER. Then I choose KLAX follow by Fly now....FS9 get crash error.B/Regards...Alex Ooi

Guest alextooi

Hi,Please see attachment.B/Regards..Alex Ooi

Guest rob4235

I am looking in the gauge folder on my fs9. The only gauge pertaining to the 777 is PSS-B777.gau. Where are the rest of the gauges for this panel? I installed a different panel and the 777 loads up fine. So the problem is in the panel folder.

Guest alextooi

Hi,On the way of reinstall..let you know after complete.B/Regards..Alex Ooi

Guest alextooi

Hi,After reinstall..still having a same problem.Please refer to attachmentB/Regards...Alex Ooi

Guest Airik

Im having this problem also.. I had to re-install everything.. Now when I start flight sim (the default cessna is showing).. Then I select the PSS 777.. It loads up nicely and the aircraft is turning.. When I click Start Flight or Fly Now (I forget which one) I get the dreaded "Flight Simulator has encountered a problem and needs to close".. Ive unistalled and re-installed 4 times now.. No change.. It still crashes.. I did load up another aircraft and switched to the 777 on the active runway successfully.. But there is a problem somewhere loading the 777..

Guest alextooi

Hi PSS,This won't be happened during RC-1 build. Some things is not right withpanel..might be xml..?B/Regards..Alex Ooi

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.