Sign in to follow this  
Guest rob4235

Crashes when loading

Guest mleuck

I have the exact problrm with the 777-200LR. WHat si going on?Help please.Michael

Guest mleuck

>I have the exact problem with the 777-200LR. WHat si going>on?>>Help please.>>MichaelMy fix for this was to find I had previously installed components from the original pre-release. I cleaned these files out and reinstalled the 777 and all is fine. Hope this works for you!Michael

Guest firehawk44

I had a similiar issue one time with another aircraft. I finally determined I was missing a file in my aircraft panel folder. Make sure your panel structure is as follows: AircraftPSSB77704panelpss_vars. Inside the pss_vars folder there is one *.XML file.There should also be a sound and texture folder under AircraftPSSB77704.Next down should be the PSS-B772LR folder which contains the Model; Model.novc; panel; sound; texture.house; (and possibly additional texture folders for aircraft you purchased). The panel folder contains two *bmp files and panel.cfg.Now look in your PSS-B772LR folder and open your aircraft.cfg. Make sure it looks like the entries below. The main thing to check is the model line. If there's a VC it is left blank. If there is no VC, the model line should indicate novc and this must be in the title line too (i.e., title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR Boeing No VC): [fltsim.0]title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR Boeing sim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=panel=sound=texture=houseatc_id=1123atc_airline=Boeingatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="777-200LR VC Model"ui_variation=Boeing Housedescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Eugene "Schtirlitz" Schneider n Sounds: Mike Hambly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support - Web: Norman Blackburn, Alex Greenland n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Steve Cullen, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=RAMP,GATEatc_parking_codes=[fltsim.1]title=PSS Boeing 777-200LR Boeing No VCsim=PSSB777LR-GEmodel=novcpanel=sound=texture=houseatc_id=N78001atc_airline=Boeingatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="777-200LR No VC Model"ui_variation=Boeing Housedescription=THE PSS 777 TEAM ARE:n--------------------------------------------------------n Panel Programming: Alex Baskatov n Panel Art: Lena Bashkatov n Model: Graham Waterfield n Textures: Ben Jones n Virtual Cockpit: Anthony Waterfield n FDE: Eugene "Schtirlitz" Schneider n Sounds: Mike Hambly n Research: Robert Kirklandn Support - Web: Norman Blackburn, Alex Greenland n Weather Radar: Florian "AOG" Praxmarernn Special Thanks Goes Out To:nAdam Gaweda, Cyrille DeLattre, Michael Benson, Richard Green, Lee Holland, Steve Cullen, Terry Scanlan, Mark Richards, Joe Park, Chris File, Bob Scott.nnCopyright Phoenix Simulation Software © 2005" www.phoenix-simulation.co.uknnSEE MANUAL FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. "atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=RAMP,GATEatc_parking_codes=Hope this helps. As I stated before, your panel.dll error is caused by something amiss in your panel folder or aircraft.cfg.Jim

Guest Airik

Well, I dont have any files from the pre-release and it still happens to me..

Guest alextooi

Dear all,Temp solution:1) Start up FS92) Press "ALT"+"ENTER" to full screen before start to click "Fly Now" button.**This is due to DirectX issue.**See Boeing forum 1st page regarding DirectX issue CTDMany thanks to Sean Batson.B/Regards...Alex Ooi

Guest NormanB

>Dear all,>>Temp solution:Like Bob Scott who has replied to that thread, I'm not convinced. I would be inclined to believe it is a video driver issue first and foremost.

Hi,i'm getting the same since the re-install today (to get the load manager). After loading FS9 the default cessna shows up in the preview windowd. When i select the the PSS 777 then and hit the "fly now" button FS9 crashes during loading with an error in the "panel.dll". Loading FS9 fully with the cessna and swichting to the PSS 777 while standing at the gate works. Strange.janosch

Guest alextooi

Dear Norman,I don't think so is a driver issue, I change more than 3 version of nvidia driver from 77 until 80 series...Please look for this problem & help us...B/Regards...Alex Ooi

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.