Sign in to follow this  
SB9DV

Hmm..... no email about pre-release and unable to access files

Hello Gentlemen,Just a quick question here, since I cannot access the "My Files" area of the site to see if my Pre-order is available.....Weren't the pre-order customers supposed to be emailed about the availability of the pre-release 24 hours before hand ? I have just now discovered that the final product is available to the pre-order customers.Alas, right now I can only access this forum via AVSIM in order to post this.Also, will the new B777 installation overwrite any files with customers pre-existing other PSS products ? For example, the navdata or SID/STAR data that I already have as an A330-200 owner ?I'm assuming that its the current customer load that is not allowing me into your site so I guess I'll wait a bit.Thanks for your time,kind regards,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hello Gentlemen,>>Just a quick question here, since I cannot access the "My>Files" area of the site to see if my Pre-order is>available.....Why is it you can't access the "My Files" ? >Weren't the pre-order customers supposed to be emailed about>the availability of the pre-release 24 hours before hand ? I>have just now discovered that the final product is available>to the pre-order customers.Pre order has been available for a couple of days. Our ISP blocked our plans of sending out the bulk email.>Alas, right now I can only access this forum via AVSIM in>order to post this.The PSS forum is part of the AVSIM forums.>Also, will the new B777 installation overwrite any files with>customers pre-existing other PSS products ? For example, the>navdata or SID/STAR data that I already have as an A330-200>owner ?During install you will be asked to select a number of options, including navdata (which I replaced yesterday with 0510)>I'm assuming that its the current customer load that is not>allowing me into your site so I guess I'll wait a bit.If you can't get access to your files please email me direct and I will arrange for you to download from a seperate server.

Hello Norman,>>Why is it you can't access the "My Files" ?<Pre order has been available for a couple of days. Our ISP blocked our plans of sending out the bulk email.<>The PSS forum is part of the AVSIM forums.<>During install you will be asked to select a number ofoptions, including navdata (which I replaced yesterday with0510)<If you can't get access to your files please email me directand I will arrange for you to download from a seperateserver.<Take care and thanks for the reply,Cheers,

Sign in to follow this