Sign in to follow this  
BAW9DV

Hmm..... no email about pre-release and unable to access files

Hello Gentlemen,Just a quick question here, since I cannot access the "My Files" area of the site to see if my Pre-order is available.....Weren't the pre-order customers supposed to be emailed about the availability of the pre-release 24 hours before hand ? I have just now discovered that the final product is available to the pre-order customers.Alas, right now I can only access this forum via AVSIM in order to post this.Also, will the new B777 installation overwrite any files with customers pre-existing other PSS products ? For example, the navdata or SID/STAR data that I already have as an A330-200 owner ?I'm assuming that its the current customer load that is not allowing me into your site so I guess I'll wait a bit.Thanks for your time,kind regards,

Lee James
Desktop Pilot - www.virtualairlinepilot.org

Instagram - virtualairlinepilot_lee
Check out my Adventure Videos & FS Reviews on YouTube at VirtualAirlinePilot !

spacer.png

Guest NormanB

>Hello Gentlemen,>>Just a quick question here, since I cannot access the "My>Files" area of the site to see if my Pre-order is>available.....Why is it you can't access the "My Files" ? >Weren't the pre-order customers supposed to be emailed about>the availability of the pre-release 24 hours before hand ? I>have just now discovered that the final product is available>to the pre-order customers.Pre order has been available for a couple of days. Our ISP blocked our plans of sending out the bulk email.>Alas, right now I can only access this forum via AVSIM in>order to post this.The PSS forum is part of the AVSIM forums.>Also, will the new B777 installation overwrite any files with>customers pre-existing other PSS products ? For example, the>navdata or SID/STAR data that I already have as an A330-200>owner ?During install you will be asked to select a number of options, including navdata (which I replaced yesterday with 0510)>I'm assuming that its the current customer load that is not>allowing me into your site so I guess I'll wait a bit.If you can't get access to your files please email me direct and I will arrange for you to download from a seperate server.

Hello Norman,>>Why is it you can't access the "My Files" ?<Pre order has been available for a couple of days. Our ISP blocked our plans of sending out the bulk email.<>The PSS forum is part of the AVSIM forums.<>During install you will be asked to select a number ofoptions, including navdata (which I replaced yesterday with0510)<If you can't get access to your files please email me directand I will arrange for you to download from a seperateserver.<Take care and thanks for the reply,Cheers,

Lee James
Desktop Pilot - www.virtualairlinepilot.org

Instagram - virtualairlinepilot_lee
Check out my Adventure Videos & FS Reviews on YouTube at VirtualAirlinePilot !

spacer.png

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.