Sign in to follow this  
pve

Save flight 777

Hi all Can you save the flight with all settings inc. FMC for restart from saved flight menu?

Paul EGLD

Guest NormanB

Simply save your flight in FS. The 777 saves an additional file and this is all restored when you restore the FS flight.

Guest Dimon1971

As I told earlier today (nobody responsed BTW), saved flight containts MCP situation ONLY!!!. FMC data (especially legs) is fully lost. For example, ROUTE page shows title of the flight - RJAA/KSEA, but all the LEGS dont exist. It's like blind flying.Another thing: while FMC data is saving more-or-less on acceptable level during short flights (no more than 600-700 miles), it's totally messed up while in long-range.Please report that this issue exists or give us proper guidance how to save.My bestDmitriy

Hi Guys,Until this is resolved it is possible to get around it by doing the following (you must have saved the flight in the CDU after creation)Load the saved flightPause FSOpen the CDU, go to RTE Page 1/2Select route request and reload flightPress execGot to LegsSelect the waypoint you are approaching by clicking the LSK next to itClick LSK 1L to make this the active waypointExecAll will return to normal on the flight

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Dimon1971

I did exactly the same thing as you said. Yes, the flight is back to normal, however all names of the legs are missing from RTE page - just fuel calculations left. That's what I meant ny saying "blind flying".TO PSS: Guys, I'm asking you again - please report that there is a problem with resuming saved flight to KNOWN ISSUES topic or give us an explanation what's wrong.

Guest Dimon1971

NormanWhat do you mean "additional file"? Could you please mention the name of this file and a folder where it exists.My BestDmitriy

Guest Phoenix_7

there is a problem with continuing with a saved flight, it is a very complicated issue and not sure if it can be solved?you can save the FMC data using the FMC RTE page, then reload it from the rte pageJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.