Sign in to follow this  
corny357

FMC

Same problem here guys. Also, does the plane handle and turn this quickly in real life with a lot of control input? Thanks.Brandon

Guest LAX5x5

I have the same problem, Norman. The .gau(PSS-B777.gau) file size, if that is what you're asking for, I have is 63,632KB.Thanks, Norman.-Ely

Guest roastbeef

PSS-B777 63,632 kB

Norman,Confirmed..seeing it here as well.

Eric 

Guest johnlaroux

Perfect? Have you been able to complete a flight and then reuse the fmc to plan another flight without changing planes or restarting FS?

Guest aarskringspier

>Add another to your list. :(>>Other than that I think it's perfect. Are you sure your close enough to the arrivl airport? it wont show your arrival on the page until your a certain distance from it.

Guest trevor51590

i know for a fact im close enough because my ils frequency activates

Guest gat12

I cant even find that fileBrian

Guest NormanB

Guys,This was an issue in beta - it may have been in the preview but is certainly not in the release.Please post the file size in bytes of your pss-b777.bau

Guest gat12

I've tried 3 different flights and its always the same, I never have the arrival airport listed. If it cant be fixed then I would like my money back please.Brian